Go Tank v.2 Go Tank v.2

A little dissappointed

I played this when you submitted it yesterday and I was pleased with the results, even though there were a few bugs. I noticed you resubmitted it as version .2 with a few added things. What I find dissappointing is that you submitted the game a second time with the bullet bug still appearent, which makes me wonder why you submitted this version at all, insted of waiting until the problem was fixed.

Its a good game other wise. Could use a little more polish but a fun game non-the-less.

Parachute Panic Parachute Panic

An original idea

Like those little LCD handhelds, with a ghosted image in the back drop and everything. Not too complicated but you've earned those style points.

Galaxy Galaxy

I'm impressed

I'm impressed, but the only thing is, new grounds would not be your target audence.

Fit 'em in Fit 'em in

Fuck me indeed

Well I got em all. Though, good idea though.

Kirby's Star Scramble v2 Kirby's Star Scramble v2

Wierd

I was digging through my closet and I found my old moby cd which I havn't listened to in years, and I was playing it in the car. When I got home I went here and played this game and you had the exact same song in the background as the one I was listening to.

Airpain! (final DEMO) Airpain! (final DEMO)

Neat-o

Hey, you can go way up there, above the screen, man thats cool. I wanna see the final thing.

Pico 1.5 Demo Pico 1.5 Demo

Neat....

but how do you get the shot gun out of the trash. I click it and it tells me theres one in there but thats it.

GROMHELLGROUND responds:

THANKS! After klickin on the trash can you have the gun! just klick on the teacher then to go in action mode!

platform game demo platform game demo

Not too shabby

I love it how your character jumps insanely high. I'd like to see what this evolves into.

Kryogenik responds:

yeah so would i. right now i can see it zooming to the front page and making me a well recognized developer. or mayb no one will like it and itll go into the bottomless pit of games with shit scores because assholes try to blam them.

Serenity Serenity

Not too shabby

It was well done. A few things I'd like point out however... When you die you shouldn't have to start back at the biginning. I made it to the firey mountain place and my head was touching that ball on the first screen and I died. Also it should be a little more random. I can play the exact same game twice in a row. Other than that good job.

Action Action

Not bad

For someone who is fairly new to flash this is a qualitly game. One suggestion I can make is don't over-do gradiants (fade black to white, green to black and so on). Otherwise its a good start.